4GUK

Honda Civic Forum - 4th Generation Civic Owners Club
It is currently Thu Nov 22, 2018 11:15 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:38 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Its time! Bit late, Sorry guys as we have been trying to sort an email and separate PayPal to make things a bit more official and easier to manage in the background and know exactly who has paid for what. But we have managed to do the best with what we have!

Tickets are £30 EACH
Please Note, Contribution towards the stand costs (Plots, Marque etc) are included in the price. Payment as a GIFT to 4GUKPAYMENTS@GMAIL.COM Please specify a name, forum name and postal address for the tickets (Reg numbers are not needed for this year)

CUT OFF DATE IS AUGUST 18TH! This gives me plenty of time to get the tickets sorted and posted to everyone before the show

Now, the good news!

You will be able to enter JAE from 3pm on Thursday 12th September!

Previous years, access on the Thursday has been restricted to club admins and entrance at 6pm. But it is now open to anyone from 3pm on the Thursday. the only drawback is, you MUST have an advance ticket from ourselves. Tickets will not be available on the gate until the following Friday. So this is, essentially a 4-Day show!

We have ample room for tents and room for around 20-30 cars (With room to expand onto the neighbouring club stand that has been pre-arranged)

Please bring your own food and cooking facilities. no restrictions on BBQ's etc. Tesco is a 2 minute drive from the entrance, aswell as McD's, Nando's etc. some fast food outlets do deliver, but to the entrance to the park on the main road.

Please bring a chair or two if you want to sit down etc.

We will be doing an awards ceremony on the Saturday again. I will pass out some voting sheets, there will be an award name, and description (Best Carbed, Best Boosted, Best CRX as well as several novelty awards!). Each winner will be required to have a picture taken. and all the winners in group next to the club banners!

ANY Jap vehicle is welcome into the show! Non-Jap vehicles require a special support pass. please contact me if you wish to bring and keep a non-Jap vehicle on the stand at any time during the weekend (Such as using a Non-Jap Vehicle to bring a caravan onto the stand etc)

DAY ENTRY

You can come for the day only if you wish. However, you will not be allowed to bring the car on the stand (Unless its on the Sunday) You will be allowed however, to bring your car into the show in a designated area (Jap vehicles only). This is an improvement the last few years which was strictly no access.

There is always a huge car boot on the grounds on the Sunday, this is free entry and will be a 5 minute walk from our stand

and Finally. I would like to get a new Flag and Banner for the stand for both 4GUK and CRXUK. i would appreciate any donations towards these!